By using the Service, you agree that you are at least the legal age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside or, if you are not, that you have obtained parental or guardian consent. The Service is not targeted for use by children under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF EIGHTEEN (18) YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE THE SERVICE.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. Any changes to the Terms will be effective immediately upon posting and you agree to the new posted Terms by continuing your use of the Service. It is your responsibility to check periodically for any changes we may make to these Terms. These Terms affect your legal rights, responsibilities, and obligations, govern your use of the Service, are legally binding, limit Colibri’s liability to you, require you to indemnify Colibri, and to settle certain disputes through arbitration. Your continued use of the Services affirms your agreement to these Terms. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms or any future modifications or amendments to these Terms, do not use our Service.
These Terms are written in the English language. We do not guarantee the accuracy of any translated versions of these Terms. To the extent any translated versions of these Terms conflict with the English language version, the English language version of these Terms shall control.
2. Ownership of ServiceThe Service and all of its content, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, and trade names, as well as all logos, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof, and all other intellectual property (collectively referred to as the “Content”), are all proprietary and owned or controlled by Colibri, our licensors, and certain other third parties. All right, title, and interest in and to the Content available via the Service is the exclusive property of and owned by Colibri, our licensors or certain other third parties, and is protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property and unfair competition rights and laws to the fullest extent possible.
A limited, revocable, nontransferable license is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Service for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is not a transfer of title, right, or interest in the Service or Content. The license does not give you the right to, and you are strictly prohibited from, modifying or copying the Content, using the Content for any commercial purpose, publicly displaying the Content, attempting to decompile or reverse engineer the Content, removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the Content, or otherwise infringing upon the intellectual property rights of Colibri. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Colibri at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Some features of the Service may now or in the future allow you to provide content, such as written comments or reviews, or responses to interactive content such as quizzes, to be published or displayed on public areas of the Service (“User Content”). All content submitted by you to the Service may be retained by us indefinitely, even after you terminate your account. By submitting any User Content, you grant to Colibri a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use the User Content in any manner, including to create derivative works, without any compensation or notice to you. Your User Content may be posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other Users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Content.l.
3. Shipping and ReturnsYou also acknowledge, agree and consent to the terms of our Shipping Policy and Return Policy which is incorporated herein by reference and can be accessed and reviewed through the provided link.
4. Disclaimer and Limitations of LiabilityTHE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, GOODS, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES, INFORMATION, GOODS, AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, AND TITLE. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF) WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE, AND YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE AND SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, AND SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. IF APPLICABLE LAW PROHIBITS THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTY’S LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY SUCH PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, OR ANY OTHER MATTER, THEN SUCH PARTY’S LIABILITY WILL NOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT OF SUCH PROHIBITION UNDER SUCH APPLICABLE LAW.
5. IndemnificationExcept to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Colibri and its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, costs, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, that may arise from or in connection with (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Service, including use of any good or product purchased through the Service or (b) violation of these Terms by you. If you fail to promptly indemnify and defend a covered claim, Colibri shall have the right to defend itself, and in such case, you shall promptly reimburse Colibri for all of its associated costs and expenses.
6. Links to Other MaterialsThe Service may provide links to other third-party websites (“Linked Sites”). Colibri has not reviewed all of the information on the Linked Sites, does not maintain any of the Linked Sites, and cannot control the completeness, accuracy, or security of the content contained on any Linked Site. The content of, including materials and information contained on, any Linked Site is solely the responsibility of the provider of that Linked Site. Colibri and is not responsible for the contents of any such Linked Site, and the inclusion of any link to a Linked Site does not imply endorsement by Colibri of the Linked Site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
The views and opinions expressed in Linked Sites are those of the authors or third parties and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Colibri. If you decide to access any Linked Site, you do this entirely at your own risk. References to any names, marks, products, or services of any third parties, third-party information, or Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you, and do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of, or affiliation with, the third party or its products and services. Colibri makes no representation or warranty as to any Linked Site, content, products or services, and you agree that Colibri shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third-party content, products, or services available on or through any Linked Site or similar resource.
AS PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL LOSS, OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, DEFAMATION, INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, CAUSED BY THE EXHIBITION, DISTRIBUTION, OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN THESE THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
7. Governing LawBy accessing the Services, you agree that the statutes and laws of the United States and the state of Washington, USA, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, will apply to all matters relating to use of this Site or use of the Services. You further agree that any litigation, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the state ofWashington and that venue shall be in an appropriate state or federal court located in the state ofWashington. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said courts and consent to service of process by email in any legal proceeding.
8. ArbitrationAny dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Delaware before one arbitrator. The arbitration shall be administered by JAMS pursuant to its Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. Judgment on the Award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. This clause shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
9. Class Action WaiverYou and Colibri agree that each party may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Notwithstanding any provision in the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures to the contrary, the arbitrator shall not have the authority to hear the arbitration as a class, consolidated, representative, or private attorney general action or to consolidate, join, or otherwise combine any dispute, claim or controversy of different persons into one proceeding. Notwithstanding the arbitration provision set forth above, if the provision regarding waiver of class, collective, representative, and private attorney general claims is found to be void or otherwise unenforceable, any such class, collective, representative, or private attorney general claims must be heard and determined through an appropriate court proceeding in any court of competent jurisdiction in Delaware, and not in arbitration.
10. Miscellaneous TermsThese Terms and other Colibri policies cited herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Colibri and govern your use of the Services, superseding any prior agreements between you and Colibri relating to your use of the Services. You will be subject to additional terms and conditions when you purchase products; participate in a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion; or use or download software. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid by any law, rule, order, or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any state or federal court, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of the Terms. The failure of Colibri to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
11. Copyright PolicyColibri complies with the copyright notice-and-takedown procedures set out in the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), which applies to content reported and removed for violating U.S. copyrights. Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice. We may share any notices and counter-notices submitted to us with others including your contact information, and by submitting any notices, you agree you have no expectation of privacy in your submission.
Content owners of copyrighted material or their representing agents may submit a DMCA notice to our registered Copyright Agent if they believe that infringing activity has taken place on our Site. The abuse team will only consider valid reports of infringement, and you may submit a complete DMCA notice that features all of the points described below only if the representing party sending the request is the content owner or the authorized agent acting on behalf of the copyright owner. If you are not sure if Colibri has control over the allegedly infringed content, please obtain legal representation before contacting us. To be effective under the DMCA, any notification of claimed infringement must be in a written communication that includes substantially the following which must include a certification made under penalty of perjury:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, as well as information sufficient for Colibri to determine the legitimacy of the signature and the identity of the signatory;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if a single notification covers multiple copyrighted works at a single online site, a representative list of such works at that site, including citation to the applicable copyright registrations where available;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Colibri to locate the material, including a timestamp and visible identification of the material in a screenshot or comparable medium, with all metadata intact, as well as a hyperlink or URL to the website or online content at issue;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit Colibri to contact the complaining party, including an email address, telephone number, and, if available, physical mail address;
A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any such notifications of claimed infringement must be sent to the below contact with the subject line “DMCA NOTICE:”
Please note if any notification of claimed infringement does not meet the above requirements, Colibri has no responsibility to respond to or act on any such defective notification of claimed infringement.
If you receive a notification of claimed infringement, you may submit a counter notification to us under the DMCA. It must include the following, which includes a certification made under penalty of perjury:
Your physical or electronic signature, as well as information sufficient for Colibri to determine the legitimacy of the signature and the identity of the signatory;
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the District of Delaware, if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or the Complainant’s authorized agent.
Any such counter notification must be sent to:
12. Contact UsIf you have any questions about these Terms, please write to us at:
Although Colibri will in most circumstances be able to receive your communications, Colibri does not guarantee that it will receive such communications timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on, or respond to any such email or other information. Be aware that your email communications to Colibri may not be secure and will not be treated as confidential.